video making and editing



I chose to do photography/cinematography because I love mountain biking and nature so I really want to capture the essence of the sport and that is why I chose to learn about photography/cinematography. Lately I have been taking videos and photos with my i pad and my Gopro I am still editing them and will show you guys soon.For Christmas I am going to ask for a Gopro stabilizer called the z1 rider m and that will help me to take smoother videos and pictures.on the weekend I am going to go ride some local trains and film myself and make a raw edit to show the class. This video is called a raw edit wich i plan to show you guys
That was the video I made , I know It's really bad but you gotta start somewhere. some of the issues I faced were keeping the camera as stable as possible because in the video the camera was super shaky so I am getting a stationary tripod then I will upgrade to the stabilizer when I  get more of an audience on youtube. another issue I faced was the lighting in the video it was very dark in the video so in Gopro studio(the editing software I use) I tried to up the brightness but it didn't help that much so I think that I should only film in broad daylight so that the brightness is spot on.



The key parts of filming that I have about number is to keep the camera as stable as stable as possible for a smooth shot  because nobody wants to watch a shaky video. Number 2, Brightness nobody wants to watch a video where it is so dark that you cant see anything number 3 is camera quality if the video is all grainy nobody will want to wacth the video number 4 is sound  when the sound quality is bad nobody will wacth your video number 5 and probbaly the most important is to post good content that will make people cominig back for more videos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

saints essay

Summer vacation

Busy signal article