What's Your sentence
What's your sentence
My sentence was he was the one to make his dreams possible this means a lot to me because when i am older I really want to mountain biker and no body's gonna stop me i'm gonna follow me dreams and never give up on my dreams no matter what if somebody tells me that its not possible or something to put me down I wont listen to them I will make them come true no matter what and I hope it will be the same for anyone else because its never to late, so never give up on your dreams and try your hardest to make them come true.
You feelings about the sentence really come through.
ReplyDeleteYour writing is missing many capitals and periods. Go back and edit carefully. Having solid conventions really helps your reader connect with what you are saying.